Sunday, December 10, 2017

How to Build a Solar Panel

by  in solar

Currently I'm a college student studying computer engineering, and this summer while I was on break I decided I wanted to learn more about solar energy and how to build a solar panel from scratch. My main reason for looking to build it myself was to learn how it all worked, and the next reason was due to the price of a commercially built solar panel.  

So, you'll learn how to build a 63 watt solar system in this instructable with free videos to help you get started. I know I'm a visual learner, so hopefully most find this very helpful.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Build-A-Solar-Panel/



1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. solceller

    ReplyDelete