Sunday, May 28, 2017

Solar Energy Basics

Solar is the Latin word for sun—a powerful source of energy that can be used to heat, cool, and light our homes and businesses. That's because more energy from the sun falls on the earth in one hour than is used by everyone in the world in one year.

https://www.nrel.gov/workingwithus/re-solar.html

Click on the above link to find out more about:

Solar Photovoltaic Technology --
These technologies convert sunlight directly into electricity to power homes and businesses.

Concentrating Solar Power --
These technologies harness heat from the sun to provide electricity for large power stations.

Solar Process Heat --
These technologies use solar energy to heat or cool commercial and industrial buildings.

Passive Solar Technology --
From the U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy: these technologies harness heat from the sun to warm our homes and businesses in winter.

Solar Water Heating --
From the U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy: these technologies harness heat from the sun to provide hot water for homes and businesses.

And Additional Resources!



18 comments:

  1. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. Zonnepanelen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! Zonnepanelen kopen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... Zonnepanelen kopen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... Installateur zonnepanelen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... Installateur zonnepanelen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Warmtepomp

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Warmtepomp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it’s fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily Zonnepanelen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Zoekmachine optimalisatie

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. combat, law enforcement You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. Zonnepanelen

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. Zonnepanelen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. Zonnepanelen

    ReplyDelete
  13. With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money, Zonnepanelen kopen

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. Zonnepanelen kopen

    ReplyDelete
  15. The blog and data is excellent and informative as well Installateur zonnepanelen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts Installateur zonnepanelen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job. SEO

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don’t think many of websites provide this type of information. SEO

    ReplyDelete